English Course for Professionals
At Boston School of english we offer a complete English Course for Professionals. All students take our core fundamental skills needed to achieve proficiency in English: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. To complete the day, students can take our skill oriented curriculum with specialized classes in General, Academic, Business and Test Preparation courses.
Individualize Your Program
We offer our students a diverse list of specialized courses that are skill oriented: Conversation, Speaking Drills, Pronunciation, TED Talks, TOEFL and test Preparation, Verb Tenses, Chorus, Writing, Super Idioms, Drama, University Skills, Academic and Business Writing, Business Reading, Dictation, Grammar Review, and Prepositions.
- Students will critically read and analyze texts.
- Students will demonstrate basic competence in managing the writing process and producing effective written products including college essays and similar types of academic writing.
- Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
- Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
- Classes start any Monday.
- Available for all English levels: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Classes are 50 minutes each.
- Offered for all tracks: General, Academic, Business and Test Preparation.
- Student visa required.