Private English Class in Boston
The Private English Class in Boston School of English is recommended for busy students with limited time for study. This special course is designed for those who wish to master the language skills needed to communicate and interact in the modern world.
On the first day of classes, the student takes a placement examination to assess his/her level of English language proficiency. A unique program is then created that incorporates the student's goals, needs, and personal schedule.
• Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
• Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
• Clases start on any Monday year round.
•Available for all levels.
• Classes are 50 minutes each.
• Student visa not required.