Intensive English Course
The Intensive English Course at Boston School of English offers the foundations of the English language at beginner, intermediate, and advanced level. The classes integrate reading, writing, listening, and speaking lessons in activities that improve the learners communicative skills and provide the continuing practice that will enhance the learners' ability to express themselves in English in a wide variety of situations. Students receive intensive classroom practice in real-life applications of the lessons, with the option of having a lab class, or one or two specialized classes.
Intensive English 22 ( 22 lessons per week/ 50 minutes per lesson/ 18.5 hours)
Intensive English 24 ( 24 lessons per week/ 50 minute per lesson/ 20 hours
Intensive English 26 ( 26 lessons per week/ 50 minute per lesson/ 22 hours)
- Students will critically read and analyze texts.
- Students will demonstrate basic competence in managing the writing process and producing effective written products including college essays and similar types of academic writing.
- Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
- Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
Important Facts about our Intensive English Course
- Classes start any Monday.
- Available for all levels.
- Classes are 50 minutes each.
- Student visa required.