English Summer Programs
The English Summer Programs' curriculum is designed to provide a solid foundation in the fundamentals of English using methods that are well suited to teens. The classes at the Boston School of English are filled with activities that are both fun and educational.
The optional afternoon and weekend activities program provides an enjoyable way to practice English with other international students and native speakers, while experiencing the best of American culture.
This course allows our students to learn English quickly. Students take 20 to 30 classes per week. The small class size allows each student to receive individual attention from the instructor, benefit from the knowledge and background of the classmates and build relationships that last a lifetime. In addition to the material covered in class, homework is assigned to reinforce the studied lessons and speed up the student's learning process.
2019 Summer Dates
- June 3rd through August 30th
- Students will critically read and analyze texts.
- Students will demonstrate basic competence in managing the writing process and producing effective written products including college essays and similar types of academic writing.
- Students will develop effective speaking skills such that they can be understood for academic and social purposes including conversations, classroom discussions and oral presentations.
- Students will be able to listen to and understand the main ideas and significant relevant details in various listening contexts.
- Classes start any Monday from June, July, and August.
- Available for all levels.
- Classes are 50 minutes each.
- Student visa not required.